Wednesday, November 2, 2011

up!

now that i am parked on kate's couch, i'm starting to feel better. not miraculously, that is for sure. i'm still pretty uncomfortable due to the swelling and my inability to open my mouth.  if i miss taking my pain meds i'm in serious pain at the bone cut sites.  

but i'm in good spirits now and have more energy. today i went on a walk with my boyfriend willy (he lives in arlington) and it was really nice weather.  i feel happy again! 
 my mom has gone back to michigan. sucks she only got me for the miserable portion.  but that was the really crucial time and i hope she knows how much her care meant to me even if i was at all times either grumpy, making weird noises, or passed out.

1 comment:

  1. Aw you look so chubby and sore! But I'm guessing you look back and know it was all worth it?

    ReplyDelete