Monday, November 28, 2011

crabby rant

ok it happened. i knew it would eventually.  i guess i should be glad it took this long.  i am officially finally pissed off about my diet limitations.  i am totally bored of everything that i've been eating for the last month and cranky that i can't just eat whatever is around.  starting to feel freaking HOOOONGRAY!   i want huge greasy breadsticks like you can get at the pizza place in the mall.  scallion pancakes.  spinach pie.   i actually bought a jar of nacho cheese and have been trying to eat that to calm my cravings.  not working.  maybe i should try some garlic butter.      >:(         that was an angry face.

also i'm sick of my face feeling like a cross between corpse skin and a plastic mask, my lips being shriveled, paralyzed, and creepily void of color, and my joints staunchly refusing to cooperate with my mouth.

AND, since this is dragging on forever, i know people (including you, dear reader), are likely growing tired of hearing me complain about my stupid face.  i'm long past the window-o-genuine-sympathy.  in fact, I'M tired of hearing myself complain.     >>>>:((((((

2 comments:

  1. you totally made me laugh out loud and hurt my face. this is a perfect description of how i feel right now. thanks for making me laugh even though it hurt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you found this funny. :D it's nice to have someone relating to you!!! wishing you a smooth and quick (relatively) recovery!

    ReplyDelete