Wednesday, February 29, 2012

leap day

am mid-air enroute to baltimore.  oh the technology.  reminds me of the fantastic louis ck bit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r1CZTLk-Gk&feature=related

so my report time is 8:30am tomorrow for my little procedure.  i don't have much info about it like how long it takes, details about recovery, diet, etc.  i guess being the seasoned veteran that i am now i just wing it.

hey, i just realized because today is feb 29 and my original surgery date was october 28 - FOUR MONTHS now.  woooo. this means nothing really, except that time keeps on tickin into the future...faster and faster.

my moomoo is coming to baltimore again!  she is driving by herself again from detroit as i type this.  i heard it's raining a lot so that sucks.  she is such a good mommy!!  dear readers, please trust i am an adult and am capable to handle my business by myself. but she insisted to come keep me company and i can't say i don't appreciate it.  the plan is that as long as i'm recovering well we will be tourists in baltimore.  this will be nice.

1 comment:

  1. We at OIP know you are a most capable person! Rooting for you! Get those pirates gone!

    --Your OIP Peeps

    ReplyDelete